[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - Today On Twitter

Today On Twitter

Update from the JDMINFO Twitter page

Re: Today On Twitter

Postby Laura on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 am

It is a NEW Denny Day and in honor of that here is "Every Moment Counts", in 6 parts from youtube:

I just sat the whole time I watched these with a grin on my face.......AHHHHHHHHH DENNY!!!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby Caren on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Nice Laura!

I was sharing some of Denny's classic lines today on Twitter...along with the corresponding pictures of course. *sigh* Denny.......
ImageImage
Caren
Site Admin

Postby Laura on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

I did see Denny Day on twitter, I may have to post a few Denny pics myself!!! I might have just a few hanging around on my computer!!!! :lmao: :loveshower: :lmao: :loveshower:
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby lisa in nz on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Ah now this is my kinda day...

I think that will do for now.I don't want to make it too obvious how much I love Jeff portraying Denny. :loveshower: :lmao: :loveshower:
lisa in nz

Location: Jeffrey Dean Morgan Info......I come here so often it is like I live here!!!!

Previous

Return to Today on Twitter