[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - Something I came across

Something I came across

Something I came across

Postby Jillybean on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Jillybean

Re: Something I came across

Postby Laura on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 pm

VERY true, and VERY sad!!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby Tink922 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 am

I wish I could afford to adopt more. I also wish those who can afford and have room for animals would adopt them instead of only thinking about the inconveniences pets cause because those of us who own them know that you get back *more* than your investment of time and money from them. :puppy:
Laughter is the best medicine!

Tink922

Postby jeffreymakesmesmile on Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 am

I work at an animal shelter just to help. All of the shelters are having a bad time for money. People treat animals so bad and a lot just dump them as they get old!
animations by Zhora
ImageImage
You Crack Me Up!
jeffreymakesmesmile

Return to Just True!!