[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - Fans Who've met Jeff

Fans Who've met Jeff

I will post updates to the website here.

Re: Fans Who've met Jeff

Postby Hippothoe on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:29 pm

I've gotten two calls out of 50 submissions in the last couple of weeks. They're waiting to call me back for interviews and I was advised it's more than likely to be scheduled for next week due to illness in the office. At least it's SOMETHING as opposed to the fat lot o' nuffin' I've gotten for the last few months.

YAY :rockon:
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow." ~ Langston Hughes[/size]
Hippothoe

Postby Beks on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Am pleased for you at least something positive is coming out of it. I hope u get the interview and the job I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :yesss: :woohoo:
"Dean, to hell and back what makes you such a lucky duck"? "I like to think its cos of my perky nipples"

Dean Winchester Sesson 4
Beks

Postby Hippothoe on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Aww!! Thanks Beks!! :rockon:
Here's to wishing all of us the luck and blessings of good fortune! Hope never goes out of style... :rockon:
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow." ~ Langston Hughes[/size]
Hippothoe

Postby Tink922 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Hipp. . . you go girl!!! :yesss: I know you'll make us proud at your interviews. :rockon:
Laughter is the best medicine!

Tink922

Postby Hippothoe on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks Tink!
So... uh... does this mean if I find my self babbling incoherently I can scream out JEFF JEFFITY JEFF!! and then claim its a form of Turrets? If so... SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol:

Hippothoe

Postby Tink922 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Well. . .they can't not hire you just because you have a disability. . .
Laughter is the best medicine!

Tink922

Postby Beks on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm

ur welcome and no hope does not go out of fashion, and yes u scream out his name lol and they have to give u the job they be mad not to :woohoo: :wave: heres a mad thought have u ever wondered that the Jeff myster himself might actually be on this web page and be using a girls name? to check on his loyal and fab lady fans :yesss: just a mad thought lol. what would you say if you met him, what question would you ask? i personally would be lost for words lol

Hope your all having a good weekend.
"Dean, to hell and back what makes you such a lucky duck"? "I like to think its cos of my perky nipples"

Dean Winchester Sesson 4
Beks

Postby Hippothoe on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:17 pm

I explained to Laura that I'm not unfamiliar with the trade of musicians and movie stars. I worked security for a little over ten years and miss the work but to be honest, very few of the 'talent'. LOL... that said, I have a tendency to fill a brief gap with something wildly inappropriate yet really funny. I'm sure he'd run with it. Lemme think on this and I'll post later.

Cheers All!!!
Hippothoe

Postby Beks on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:31 pm

sounds interesting working security i bet you met some interesting people. Yeah i would properly say to him something really cheeky as well i wouldnt be able to help myself lol i would properly ask him whats the best thing you've ever done in your career life and why? if you could go any were in the world to vaccation were would you go? just keep it random :rockon:

Dean Winchester Sesson 4
Beks

Previous

Return to Updates on the jdmorgan.info Website