[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - Alternate Forum

Alternate Forum

If the regular forum is unaccessible, bookmark this address

Re: Alternate Forum

Postby pen_jdm on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 am

Laura how about wednesday we finish it??? Let me know... :wink:

It will be as I never existed~ E.A.M.C
pen_jdm

Postby Laura on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Sounds good to me, I don't have any plans for that day, at least not yet!!! It would be good to complete what we started!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby pen_jdm on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:34 am

OK THEY ARE UPDATING THE SYSTEM AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO COME ONLINE YESTERDAY...THEY SAID THAT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TILL SATURDAY...SATURDAY 4 PM I WILL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU

pen_jdm

Postby Laura on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 am

PERFECT!!!!! I bet you will sooooooo go thru withdrawl till then!!!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby pen_jdm on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:32 am

You can't EVEN imagine...

pen_jdm

Postby Laura on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:50 pm

No and I don't ever want to experience it!!!!!!
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Previous

Return to Emergency Alternate Forum