[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - Forum attacked by Hackers 01-19-09

Forum attacked by Hackers 01-19-09

To address the loss of the original Forum to a database error.

Re: Forum attacked by Hackers 01-19-09

Postby Tink922 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:00 pm

I am also sorry it all happened and gave you more work, but I am happy it's back up! I've been busy dealing with the minutia of my life so haven't logged in since the 19th but I didn't have to login again today. Thanks for getting us back up and running!
Laughter is the best medicine!

Tink922

Re: Forum attacked by Hackers 01-19-09

Postby Caren on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Ok, I think I fixed the error problem that was happening since the hack. It was poping up when you'd try to edit an existing post. Seems to be gone. I Hope, I Hope.
ImageImage
Caren
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Forum Problems