[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - new youtube channel!!!!!:)

new youtube channel!!!!!:)

Here is the jdmorgan.info Myspace, Facebook, etc accounts.

Re: new youtube channel!!!!!:)

Postby Beks on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Just subscribed fabulous whuooo :loveshower: :loveshower:
"Dean, to hell and back what makes you such a lucky duck"? "I like to think its cos of my perky nipples"

Dean Winchester Sesson 4
Beks

Postby Laura on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 pm

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: TARA!!!

I can't wait to see what you do with movie clips from the Losers once they come out!!!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby tara on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 pm

i cant wait to get my hands on that movie........sigh :love: :love: :loveshower: :loveshower: :party:
PEACE OUT AND STAY COOL!
tara

Previous

Return to JDMorgan.info all over the WEB