[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - Happy Birthday Caren!

Happy Birthday Caren!

Happy Birthday Caren!

Postby Sherie on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 am

Happiest of Birthdays to you Caren! I hope you have the most amazing day!

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
Sherie

Location: Vancouver (home of Supernatural, Watchman & now Dibbuk Box)

Re: Happy Birthday Caren!

Postby Laura on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:25 pm

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby jeffreymakesmesmile on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Happy birthday!
animations by Zhora
ImageImage
You Crack Me Up!
jeffreymakesmesmile

Postby Jillybean on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Happy Birthday :party:
Jillybean

Postby Tink922 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am

I apologize for being quite late, but do hope you had a wonderful birthday, Caren! I wish you a great year filled with happiness. :flower:
Laughter is the best medicine!

Tink922

Postby Caren on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Thank you all SO much. I've been super busy and I haven't had as much time to check on things here. Thank goodness for you all that keep this place alive. I really do appreciate it.
:dogkiss:
ImageImage
Caren
Site Admin

Return to Happy Wishes