[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - If you ever got to meet Jeff, what would you say????

If you ever got to meet Jeff, what would you say????

Re: If you ever got to meet Jeff, what would you say????

Postby The_Greek_Harry on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 am

I would say something like :gaah: and then I would be like :party: :party:
JDM: I'm just looking always for characters that change, because I want to get better, as an actor and as a person.
The_Greek_Harry

Postby Laura on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Not sure what I am going to say, but I will get to do it on Oct 13th!!!

Wish me luck that I can handle myself with some sense of dignity!!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby Sherie on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Laura wrote:Not sure what I am going to say, but I will get to do it on Oct 13th!!!

Wish me luck that I can handle myself with some sense of dignity!!!!!

I'm not betting any money on it, but I'm sure glad I get to witness it!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
Sherie

Location: Vancouver (home of Supernatural, Watchman & now Dibbuk Box)

Postby Laura on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 pm

I am OK with stammering, just no peeing in my pants PLEASE!!!!!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby Sherie on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:24 am

Laura wrote:I am OK with stammering, just no peeing in my pants PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Glad my camera has video!!! :lmao: :lmao:
A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
Sherie

Location: Vancouver (home of Supernatural, Watchman & now Dibbuk Box)

Postby duck_adoo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:58 pm

I can't wait to hear all the dirty details from the two of you!! I'm so happy for you both!! :loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower: :party: :party: :party: :party:
duck_adoo

Postby duck_adoo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:06 pm

and oh yeah...I'd most likely be a babbling fool. lol!!! :nod: :nod:
duck_adoo

Postby Jillybean on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:56 pm

I honestly do not know what I would do if I met Jeff.
I know what I would want to do if I did. But I will just keep all that to myself. :spicy:
Jillybean

Postby MirandaMorgan on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm

UM, Um, Um...................a lot of um! :lmao:
MirandaMorgan

Postby Laura on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:59 pm

I can now say I wasn't tongue tied at all when I met Jeff. He just enveloped me in his arms and called me by name, all I had to do was say yes and hug him back!!!! I did find him very easy to talk to, which was very nice.
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Previous

Return to What about Jeff??