[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - Gallery

Gallery

Let me know......site or forum....what isnt working?

Gallery

Postby MirandaMorgan on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:01 pm

just wondering what is up with the Gallery on the home page? Every time I try to look at the pics, something comes up asking for my password to get into it!
MirandaMorgan

Re: Gallery

Postby Jillybean on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am

I was wondering the same thing. hmm
Jillybean

Postby Laura on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:17 pm

I alerted Caren, she will look into this. When I tried to get into the Gallery, I was offered the option to upgrade it, ummmmmm NOT my area of responsibility or expertise!!!!!!
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby MirandaMorgan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Yeah, me too! I thought I had some how hacked in or something! I thought maybe it was something you had to install on your computer in order to view it! Hopefully we'll find out soon! I've tried to visit it a few times and always get that page.
MirandaMorgan

Postby Laura on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:45 pm

I chatted with Caren yesterday, she is going to try and fix it. She had tried to update the site a few months ago and somehow the update got messed up and screwed up some of areas on the site, the Gallery was one of them. When Caren has time she will have to re-load some of the files on the Gallery and then all should be OK. Thanks for your alerting us, hopefully all will be OK soon.
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby MirandaMorgan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Hope so, Thanks Laura!
MirandaMorgan

Postby true on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:27 am

Didn't know if it was just me or if the issues been going on since this topic was posted but, it's still requesting an upgrade. When I considered running a fansite everyone recommended coppermine photo gallery, just a thought. Not to sure how hard the switch would be though.
true

Return to ISSUES!