[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - What Browser are you using

What Browser are you using

Comments, Questions about this forum.

Re: What Browser are you using

Postby lisa in nz on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:58 pm

JMMS What is CA?

I find that this free program I downloaded from the internet called SuperAntiSpyware is good for deleting cookies especially ones called Tracking Cookies that can slow your computer. I have a free antivirus that I downloaded from the internet also called Avira Personal Free Antivirus. It seems to pick up viruses very quickly.It warns you if it finds them so you can delete them or put them in the Virus Vault so they can't infect your computer anymore. :flower:
lisa in nz

Location: Jeffrey Dean Morgan Info......I come here so often it is like I live here!!!!

Re: What Browser are you using

Postby jeffreymakesmesmile on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 pm

That's what it's called CA. I think I had to pay for it. Spyware, viruses etc. one package. But I like it. I also have
Registry Mighty. It does a quick scan for problems and fixes them. Since not sure if I like this or not.
animations by Zhora
ImageImage
You Crack Me Up!
jeffreymakesmesmile

Previous

Return to Forum Comments