[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
• View topic - New Signature

New Signature

Comments or Questions about the jdmorgan.info Website

Re: New Signature

Postby Laura on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 am

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby pen_jdm on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:05 am

You are welcome

It will be as I never existed~ E.A.M.C
pen_jdm

Postby Laura on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:46 pm

THANK YOU PEN AND TARA!!!!! I LOVE MY NEW SIGNATURE!!!! Yes, Lisa I still have yours and love it too!!!! It sure is nice to have people who are sooooo sweet to me!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
" People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, people will never forget how you made them feel. "
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby tara on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:19 pm

thank you......but thanx really goes to pen for this one.......she wanted to do something special for you....im just glad i could help :flower: :D :D
PEACE OUT AND STAY COOL!
tara

Postby pen_jdm on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:12 am

Sweetie I am glad you liked it....

pen_jdm

Postby Laura on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:07 am

I DO, I DO, I DO, I DO!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Postby pen_jdm on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 pm

I know I know I know I know

pen_jdm

Postby Laura on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 am

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
- Maya Angelou

Laura

Previous

Return to Website Comments